Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Retro Fresh "Bring on the Sun"


What? Another card? Yep, this week is back to back projects/posts...busy busy. This Wednesday is the Retro-Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm Blog. The theme is "Bring on the Sun", you can interpret this any way you want. I thought of the beach....Surfer Anya it is!

I thought to give her a tan, LOL. Still trying different colors for a darker skin tone, I really like this one. I double layered her hibiscus flower, I stamped the image twice and placed it on top of each other. I added some Stickles on certain elements of the image.


Another oldie but goodie TGF stamp set I used was My Guy Ian.  I used two sentiment stamps in that set, "Chill Out" & "Hey Dude", I blocked out "Hey" to just use the "Dude". I thought it was something that a surfer chic would say. 

I can't wait to see your creations using older TGF stamps. Make sure you enter it in this challenge at the TGF Blog.

GOOD LUCK!!

...Come back tomorrow for another post =)


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics (Skin) E31/E33/RV11 (Outfit) B0000/BG05/BG15/RV11/RV34 (Hair) E71/E74/E79, Crate Paper Maggie Holmes, DCWV Summer Glitter Matstack, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Dimensional Pop Dots, Fruit Punch Stickles, Turquoise Glitter Glue



No comments:

Post a Comment