Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Garden Variety Tuesday - Sketch


Hey guys! If you're wondering what happened to Double Take Tuesday, it's still here, now with a new name Garden Variety Tuesday. Still the same awesome challenges and prize. Check out the details over at The Greeting Farm Blog.

So on to today's GVT, sketch time! Here is the sketch provided by DT Member Thanh Vo. I love all the fist tail banners.


I am using Garden Anya for my image. I stamped her with Desert Sand Memento Ink, for a lighter impression of the image, then colored her with my Copics, for that "no border" look. She looks much softer.


This is a beautiful sketch that is so easy to work with.


Come over and play with us!

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
White Neenah CS, Desert Sand Memento Ink, Dictionary Paper, Spellbinders Small Ovals Die, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday Paper, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93 (Outfit) Y13/Y17/E31/E33, White Gel Pen





No comments:

Post a Comment