Tuesday, May 7, 2013

National Teacher's Day!


Happy Tuesday & National Teacher's Day! This BIG THANKS go out to all teachers/educators worldwide. The challenge over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog this May is teacher appreciation. This is a YouTube contest this month. For all the details on how to enter and win IAR goodies, head on over to the IAR Blog.

Here is my project for you today. It is a gift box. On a how-to and all the dimensions for this box, I had made a previous video tutorial here.


This is the lid of the box. I kept it very simple, as far as the flowers go. I layered two yellow big puffy daisies and added a small white paper flower.


A requirement of this challenge was to have an apple, a ruler OR a pencil in your project. I had this cute mini ruler in my stash and I used an apple embossing folder on white cardstock. I brushed all the edges of the papers with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The papers are from Cosmo Cricket.


I thought to add some dictionary paper on my project. I used the page that had the word 'appreciate' and I highlighted it also. This gift box can fit A2 cards, or anything else you want. Here's a the video of my project.

Thanks for passing by, hope to see you enter our challenge over on the IAR YouTube Channel!


I Am Roses Products (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
White Mat Board, White CS, Turquoise Satin Ribbon, Dictionary Paper, Pastel Pink Button, May Arts Twine, Misc. Ruler Embellishment, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday 12x12 Paper, QK Apple Embossing Folder, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Thickers Remarks Series Aplha Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment