Tuesday, May 21, 2013

GVT - Photo Inspiration


It's Photo Inspiration time for this Garden Variety Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm


Here is my card using an image from the Rock the Farm Set (Retired). Parts of the image is paper pieced and colored with my Copics. I used four dies fromTGF: Delicate Words Die, Mini Clouds w/Die, TGF Fence Die and the Tulip Border Die.


The little heart that I used to dot the "i" is actually the one from the TGF Fence Die. When I layered the fence die and the tulip border dies together, I cut off some of the tulips and I like how it doesn't completely block the fence in the background.


Thanks for stopping by and come and play along this GVT over at the TGF Blog.

GOOD LUCK!!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Rock the Farm (Retired)
Delicate Words Die
Other Supplies:
Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, White CS, MME Stella Rose 6x6 Paper Pad, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/R20 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Outfit) YR04/YG93, White Gel Pen, Xyron Sticker Maker, Dimensional Pop Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment