Thursday, May 9, 2013

Love You

Hey guys I'm baaack. I got inspired by this month's Retro Fresh Challenge to go into my older TGF stamps. I decided to use Miss Anya Garland.


It's Mother's Day this Sunday, so I created this gift box. You can watch a tutorial on how to make this box in an older video of mine here. This is my new addiction, to make these boxes, it's really easy so give it a try.


I colored Miss Anya with my Copics. The box is decorated with I Am Roses flowers and the papers are from American Crafts Dear Lizzy. I added the word 'You' to go with her 'Love', it it reads "Love You". Which is perfect for my mom =)


Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your day. See you tomorrow for our weekly Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93 (Outfit) B0000/RV11/RV34 (Hair) C3/C5/C7/C9, AC Dear Lizzy 6x6 Pad, Crystal Stickles, I Am Roses Flowers, Thickers Alpha Stickers, White Gel Pen, Flat Back Pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment