Thursday, May 2, 2013

FFF - Monochromatic


Good morning Friday! Check out the new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. The theme is monochromatic. You are to use one color or different tones of the same color. I guess I went the easy way out and stuck with white. But I went buck wild, at least I think I did, on this card. 


I did a lot of dry embossing and used several TGF dies. I used the TGF Fence Die, Delicate Words Die, Mini Fleurs w/Die, Mini Clouds w/Die and Mini Flutters w/Die...pheww! That's a lot and I used five embossing folders. I did a lot of layering of white cardstock and vellum paper. Every element is dry embossed, except for the butterflies, I used white embossing powder. 

The clouds were used for foliage and I hand cut the tree trunk. The fence was placed on pop dots and also one of the flowers. 


The only embellishment I used were flat back pearls, not a lot, just to accent a few pieces.


I hope you enjoyed my card. Give it a try! Make sure to pass by the TGF Blog and enter your project for the FFF Challenge.

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Products Used (Links Provided):
TGF Fence Die
Delicate Words Die
Mini Clouds w/Die
Mini Fleurs w/Die
Mini Flutters w/Die
Other Supplies:
White CS, Vellum Paper, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders D'vine Swirls/Stylized Flowers/Swiss Dots/Houndstooth, Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folder Sketchbook, Flat Back Pearls, Dimensional Foam Dots, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment