Thursday, April 18, 2013

FFF - Recylce/Alter Something


This Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm is really fun. You are to recycle or alter something. I chose to alter this Clorox Wipes container.

Before

After

No Copic markers for these ladies (Alice Bean/Cheshire Bean). I paper pieced both images so that they would tie in with the pattern paper. I used some alpha stickers to spell out wipes. Some images from the DP were fussy cut out.


Lace trim border the top and bottom of the container. I used I Am Roses flowers and flat back pearls for embellishments. Also I used some homemade texture paste and a stencil for the script image in the background.



I love the corset detail that I did on the back, created with a Fiskars border punch. I just widened the holes with my crop-a-dile so that the lace would fit through.


This challenge was really fun and made me think outside of the box. I hope you guys can play along!
GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Alice Bean (Limited Edition)
Cheshire Bean (Limited Edition)
Other Supplies:
Clorox Wipes container, Lace Trims, DCWV The Primrose Collection 12x12 Paper Pad, Flat back Pearls, I Am Roses Flowers, Homemade Texture Paste, TCW Mini Art Is 6x6 Stencil, Hot Glue, Fiskars border punch

1 comment:

  1. That is SO cute, Jo! I've never thought of dressing up the container, but what a good idea. =) Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete