Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DTT - Sketch


Happy Double-Take Tuesday! Did you win last DTT Challenge? Go to The Greeting Farm Blog and find out. Today is a sketch challenge provided by the talented DT gal Suzanne. On April 5th over at the TGF website, for a limited time some retired stamps were up for grabs and I was able to get Lolli Anya. Isn't she so cute! I know that some of you were able to get her because she sold out fast. I wanted to create a card using her.



She's colored with my Copic markers and glittered up with Stickles glitter glue. I was able to incorporate the Delicate Words Die "Enjoy" (April Release) and the Mini Fleurs w/Die (March Release).

Here is the sketch that I worked with:



I used some bright and festive paper from American Crafts. I figure this card can be used for a birthday gift.
So if you plan on creating something using this sketch, please join us on this DTT's challenge.

GOOD LUCK!

TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Lolli Anya (Retired)
Other Supplies:
Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Clothes) B0000/B00/Y13/YR23 (Hair) E71/E74/E79 (Lollipop) RV11/RV34, White Gel Pen, Stickles Crystal/Yellow, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, SU! Yoyo Yellow Ink Pad, Dimension Pop Dots, AC 96640 6x6 Paper Pad, Mini Clear Rhinestone



No comments:

Post a Comment