Friday, April 12, 2013

FFF - Clouds


Woohoo it's Friday! Here is today's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm Blog. I'm hosting today and the theme is Clouds. As long as there's clouds in your project, you can enter.

I used the new Alice Bean stamp. This is a Limited Edition, so once they are gone, they are GONE. She's so cute and easy to color. My clouds element on my card were cut from the Mini Clouds w/Die stamp set. 


I added some faux stitching on the clouds with a white & black pen. The background I created using Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and just some scrap pieces of paper that I used to create a mask for the diagonal stripes. I was trying to create sun beams =).


The sentiment is from a dollar stamp from Michael's. So there is my card for this FFF. If you crafting this weekend, come on over and play along this challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a crafty weekend!

TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Alice Bean (Limited Edition)
Other Supplies:
Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00/YG03 (Clothes) B0000/B00/C5/R27/R29 (Hair) C3/C5/C7/C9, Black CS, DP Scraps, Black Pen, Red Glitter, Glue Pad, Lindy's Stamp Gang Winter Jasmine Gold/Summer Lovin' Sun, Heat Gun, White Gel Pen, Stickles Crystal, Misc Dollar Stamp "Let's Do Lunch"


No comments:

Post a Comment