Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DTT - Earth Day!


Happy Earth Day! This Double-Take Tuesday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm Blog is a photo inspiration pic.


Here is my interpretation of that into a card:


I used Valentine Anya Digi from TGF, she's not just for Valentine's Day. The image is colored with my Copic markers and I tried to make her heart look like Earth =) It may not be geographically correct but you can tell that its planet Earth...right? LOL I then covered the heart with Glossy Accents.


This was my first attempt to color a darker skin on my images. I don't have a big selection of Copic markers, so I made due with the colors that I have. I still need practice but it's a start. I cut the flowers out of kraft cs and stamped the images using the coordinating stamps in the Mini Fleurs w/Die Set. I had the perfect sentiment in my stash that said "Earth Day", sweet!

So that was my simple easy Earth Day card for you guys. Please come and join us over at TGF Blog. Come play and enter to win!

GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Other Supplies:
Kraft CS, Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, SU! Brilliant Blue Ink Pad, Glossy Accents, ColorBox Chestnut Roan/Olive Pastel Chalk Ink, SU! Oval Punch,  Copics (Skin) E31/E33/E99/RV11 (Dress) B14/B29 (Hair) C3/C5/C7/C9 (Heart/Bow) B32/YG63/YG67, White Gel Pen, TPC Studio Eco Friendly Stamp Kit

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Jo! I love how you did her skin tone! Very nicely done! :-)

    ReplyDelete