Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DTT - Sketch


Happy Double-Take Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm Blog!
 It's a sketch today.


Here's my card using the NEW Limited Edition Alice Bean.


Cuteness! I went for the classic Alice in Wonderland outfit  I had to double check what color her bow was. I first colored it blue but then I Googled an image and it was black lol. So i just colored the bow black separately and paper pieced it over the blue bow. That works for me!

I stamped the vellum paper with clock images and embossed it in white embossing powder. The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz stamp set. I included an image of a tea cup and tied a black satin ribbon at the top to mimic Alice's bow.


Oh and I added Stickles to her apron. Pretty simple card. Easy sketch, come and play and enter to win this fab stamp over at the TGF Blog.

GOOD LUCK!


TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Alice Bean (Limited Edition)
Other Supplies:
Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Clothes) B29/B32/B0000/C3/C5/C7/C9 (Hair) YR20/YR21/Y17, Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 6x6 Paper Pad, Vellum Paper, White Embossing Powder, Black Satin Ribbon, Black CS, Hero Hues Snow Chalk Ink, Unity Stamp Dec. Kit SSK-005, Kelly Panacci Time Flies Stamp Set, Heat Gun, White Gel Pen, Stickles Crystal

1 comment: