Thursday, April 4, 2013

FFF - Bling It


Hello everyone! Yay it's Friday again =) This Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm is "Bling It". I am using Queen Bean. I decided to use his photo as reference:

Inspiration Photo

Here's my card:

The base of my card is black cardstock. I used an embossing folder that had this dotted/line border. You can't see it, but there is an embossed image of a crown/wings in the center. I just wanted the border, so I covered it with this stamped image from Tim Holtz Book Covers. I sprayed some of my Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in brown and edged it with Tea Dye/ Black Soot Distress Ink. I layered the TGF image on a Spellbinders Floral Motif Doily Die and punched out a circle out of book paper. I wanted the background to look like a book cover and that's why I used the book paper. To give the paper an aged look, I edged it with Tea Dye Distress Ink.

For my bling, I went Stickle crazy and drenched her in it LOL. It's on her crown, her hearts, earrings and her outfit/shoes. The "Hello" is from the Delicate Words Die and the paper I used is this red glitter paper. I cut a piece of black satin ribbon for the word to lay on.

So there's my card. I hope you guys are enjoying this Limited Edition release. They are just flying off the shelves. Please join us for this FFF Challenge.

GOOD LUCK!

TGF Stamps (Links provided): 
Queen Bean (Limited Edition)
Other Supplies:
Neenah Solar White CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Clothes) R27/R29/C3/C5/C7/C9/B00/Y17 (Hair) C3/C5/C7/C9 (Crown) Y17/YR23/R27/R29/C5, Spellbinders Floral Motif Dies, 3" Circle Punch, Book Page, Red Glitter CS, Stickles Yellow/Crystal/Xmas Red, Stampendous Heart Sparklers Red Stickers, White Gel Pen, Black Satin Ribbon, Tim Holtz Book Covers, Misc. Embossing Folder, Distress Ink Tea Dye/Black Soot, Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Golden Sleigh Bells/Flat Fabio Sandra Dee Sepia, Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink



2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card, especially the book cover/ book page papers and the aged look you gave them, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at coloring these TGF stamps, Jo! I love seeing your cards; they are always inspiring! Hugs, Robyn

    ReplyDelete