Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Live Every Moment


Good Morning, time for a new challenge up over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. "Anything Goes" is the theme for the challenge BUT make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.


Here is my card using Pion Designs - Shoreline Treasures 6x6 Papers. This particular collection has a vintage, beachy/nautical theme, with soft blues and creams. I wanted to create a very serene card. The edges of the papers are distressed with the Tim Holtz Distresser. My main focus of my card is the girl image. To frame the swimmer, I used By DIEzyne - Stitched Circles

The sentiment "live every moment, love everyday, love beyond words" is from Mama Elephant - Everyday Greetings. I added an extra fishtail banner to incorporate more of the lovely designer paper. The base of the card is corrugated cardboard. I added some flowers, flat back pearls and seam binding. Behind the image, I added a piece of burlap trim. 


Thanks for stopping by! Come join us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Enter to win!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Pion Designs - Shoreline Treasures 6x6
Mama Elephant- Everyday Greetings
By DIEzyne Dies - Stitched Circles
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment