Saturday, March 7, 2015

Happy


Happy Saturday! Is anyone up and crafting today? I created a simple card using the MFT Die-namics Proof Positive and Mama Elephant Happy Script Creative Cuts die.

No coloring for my today but I did go a bit Die crazy. I popped up the Proof Positive die cut on dimensional foam dots. I didn't have gold foil paper, so I heat embossed gold embossing powder on some white cs, then I cut the paper using the Happy Script die. I needed leaves for my flowers, so I used the Open Leaf Flourish die on white cs. 


So there you have my card for today, I really like how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by as always and have a crafty weekend! Come join us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
MFT Die-namics - Proof Positive
La-La Land Crafts - Open Leaf Flourish Die
Tsukineko - Versamark Ink Pad

1 comment: