Saturday, March 21, 2015

Enjoy the Small Moments


Today and tomorrow over on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group we are having some fun with That Craft Place, Ldt. The group is going to be hopping with loads of inspiration, Coloring Contest where three lucky winners will receive images from That Craft Place...and not just one image, but multiple images! Oh and get this!  There is a sweet little discount to the entire collection of images just for PPC Friends!!!!!!  How Cool Is That!!!!!! but that's all I'm going to tell you...you'll have to jump over and become a member of our fun, inspirational and educational coloring group.  

Just Click Here

Now, here is a little card I made for the weekend.


I used the image Sugar Rembrance from the Sugar and Spice Collection. I had so much fun coloring her, not your typical character image for myself but I love how she turned out. She's colored with Copic Markers and I did some accenting with the Wink of Stella Clear pen. For the background I did a wash of Distress Ink in Pumice Stone then I added some details with W1/W3/W5 Copics.

For the base of the card, I used the Side Step Card by By DIEzynes Dies. Also used the Stitched Circles for the image, love that extra detail with the stitching around the border.


So there's my card for you. I hope you come and join our group! There are fabulous prizes for this weekend. Not only that, you learn so much from all the other members in regards to coloring. Have a beautiful weekend, and See You There!

Supplies:
Kaiser Craft - Rustic Harmony Collection
IAR Flowers
Flat Back Pearls
Distress Ink - Pumice Stone
Uniball Signo Broad - White Gel Pen

Copics
Hair: E71/E74/E79
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Outfit: W1/W3/W5
Flowers: Y13/R20/R22/R27
Background: W1/W3/W5
Hill: YG93/YG95/YG97

No comments:

Post a Comment