Monday, March 16, 2015

Adore You


Happy Monday, today I'm sharing a card that I created for the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.  The digi image is from Some Odd Girl - Ribbons. She is colored with my Copic Markers. I'm in love with my red hair color combo, so you'll probably see this again on another image. I used my white gel pen to add some details to the flower and ribbon.


To recreate the flower on the image, I used the R43 in a creamy pink, colored the center with my Copic Markers, as well as adding the white dots with a white gel pen. For a filler in my floral arrangement, I used the ST01-403 Yellow Foam Head Stamens. I had these beautiful T25 Pink/Yellow Semi Open Rose Buds in my stash and it fit well with my coral color scheme.


I used a sentiment "Adore You" and embossed it in gold embossing powder. To finish the card, I used some flat back pearls at the top right corner. She is a beauty! 

Thanks for stopping by and come join our challenge at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog!

I Am Roses Flowers:
R19-15 1" White Mulberry Small Paper Flowers
R43-00 2" Mixed Pink Color Paper Roses
ST1-403 Yellow Foam Head Stamen
T25-526 Yellow Pink Puffy Semi Open Rose Buds

Other Supplies:
Some Odd Girl Digi - Ribbons
Kaiser Craft - Rustic Harmony Collection
BoBunny - Coral Double Dot
Simon Says Stamp - On Edge
Gold Embossing Powder
MFT Die-namics - Dainty Doily Die
Flat Back Pearls
Uniball Signo Broad - White Gel Pen

Copics
Hair: R08/R39 RV69
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Leaves/Dress: G03/G05/G17
Flower: Y11/Y17/YR23 & R20/R22/R27
Ribbon: R20/R22/R27

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I need to remember the colors you used for the hair! We'd love to have you come and share your stamping projects on the stampers inspiration blog Anya, Oddies, and Others! All stamp brands are welcome, and we even have a page dedicated to SOG. Come check it out!
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jo! Love how you've colored the hair!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so adorable, Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us.
    Hugs
    Naz xxx
    http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete