Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Good Day Sunshine


Happy Wednesday! Welcome to a new challenge today up over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog (Anything Goes with an Optional Twist "Use Green"). Today's image is from Whimsy Stamps - Sally Hangs Her Heart on a String. She is colored with Copic Markers and accented with Wink of Stella in Clear. I also used a white gel pen to color in the freckles and the white polka dots on her outfit. The image was trimmed with an oval die and I lightly traced the outside with my red Copic Marker. It is popped up with dimensional foam dots and placed on the left corner so I wouldn't cover the wording on the paper.


The paper is from Simple Stories - Good Day Sunshine. I guess you would consider this a CAS card. Other than some red twine and heart punch outs, those were the only embellishments I used on this card. 

There is still one more image from this collection that I plan on using, so stay tuned for that. Thanks for stopping by! Come join us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!


Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Wink of Stella - Clear

Copics
Hair: Y11/YR23
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Eyes: YG03/YG63
Dress: R27/R39/RV69
Sweater: YG03/YG63/B00/B14
Glasses/Heart: R27/R39/RV69
Shadow: W1

3 comments:

  1. Jo this made me smile big time! Love the image with your awesome coloring and designing! Perfect! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this made me smile big time! Love the image with your awesome coloring and designing! Perfect! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is awesome, Jo!

    ReplyDelete