Wednesday, February 25, 2015

XOXO

Good Morning! Here is my card for the new challenge up over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. I created the base of this card using dies from By DIEzynes - Half Oval/ Pierced Ovals/Side Step Card. The Half Oval Die was positioned a little bit more to the left, it leaves me space to the right for embellishments.

I'm using the image Savannah Has a Crush from Whimsy Stamps. She is colored with my Copics. The oval frame is the Pierced Ovals and the designer paper is Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss.


I used the Side Step Card rectangle insert dies to do the inside of the card. From the stamp set "XOXO" is one of the sentiments included in the set. I finished the card with some yellow twine and flowers to match the color scheme.



Thanks for taking the time to stop by today. Come join us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Copics
Hair: E71/E74/E79/R27/R39
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Eyes: BG13/BG15/BG49
Outfit: R81/R85/BG49/BG13/BG15
Shoes: E31/E33
Ground: W1/W3/W5/W7


No comments:

Post a Comment