Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hula Anya "Aloha"


Happy February! I created this cute treat bag during a weekend of cropping with my regular craft gals. I really wanted to color Hula Anya from The Greeting Farm. She is colored with my Copic Markers and accented with Crystal Stickles on her flowers and bikini top.

I love her tan skin, ugh I miss Hawaii! I didn't have the correct color of green cs on hand so I decided to create my own. I sprayed two different colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays and it created an ombre effect with glorious shimmer. I used the My Favorite Things Die-namics in Hibiscus. Love this leaf shape! I had the perfect flower stamp & die that matched the plumerias on her head, MFT Tropical Sensations Stamp & Die-namics.


She looks so cute doing her Hula dance! I stamped "Aloha" on a fishtail banner and adorned some I Am Roses Flowers.


It was fun to create something for no reason and to actually use items in your stash. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous February!

Supplies:
TGF - Hula Anya
MFT - Tropical Sensations
MFT Die-namics - Tropical Sensations
MFT Die-namics - Hibiscus
Lawn Fawn - Goodie Bag Die
I Am Roses Flowers
Stickles - Crystal
LSG Flat Fabio - Luscious Lime
LSG Starburst - Freaky Franken-Lime

Copic Markers
Skin: E31/E33
Hair: E35/E47/E79
Top: B0000/B00/V12
Hula Skirt: G05/G14/G17
Flowers: B0000/B00/BG13/V12/V15/V17

1 comment: