Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Birthday

 

Happy Sunday! Today a new challenge is up at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog. "Anything Goes" is the theme. Everybody needs a Birthday Card in their card stash right? I created this Shabby card using soft pink, cream and green colors. 

The layered designer papers are distressed around the edges. I love to add cheese cloth for a more delicate and whimsy feel. The "happy" and "birthday" is from Mama Elephant - Happy Everything and coordinating dies. The base of the card is kraft cs and I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen.

I used the newly released R43's (that gorgeous pink flower), R40's Paper Flower, G2's Curly Roses, R4's 1/2" flowers and R2's 1/4" roses. Lots of flower styles but they all coordinate well with one another.

Thanks for stopping by and come join our challenge over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog!

I Am Roses Products Used (Links Provided):

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jo, this luscious gorgeous! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo, this luscious gorgeous! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete