Saturday, July 27, 2019

Some Odd Girl - Genie Gwen

Good Morning! Today I'm sharing this card using Genie Gwen and Loopy Sentiments V4 from Some Odd Girl Stamps. 


This card was kept pretty simple. I used a stitched background die for the base. The gold sequins and rhinestones were adhered with Glossy Accents. I wanted to add a sentiment, so using my Silhouette, I chose the "hello" word from Loopy Sentiments V4. Gwen is colored with Copic Markers and popped up with dimensional adhesive. For that added sparkle, I used Gold, Turquoise and Star Dust Stickles. 

 Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00/R81/R83
Golds: Y13/YR23
Blues: B0000/B00/BG13/BG23
Purples: V12/V15/V17/V09

Come join us over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment