Monday, July 1, 2019

Some Odd Girl Design Team and July Freebie

 Hi everyone! Today I'm excited to share that I am on the Some Odd Girl Design Team! I used to be on the DT back in 2016 and I took a break (because I was expecting my first baby). That "break" turned out to be a two year hiatus LOL. Now fast forward to 2019 and I'm back b*tches!

 Here I am using the JULY FREEBIE image Cancer. July is my birthday month and she is kickass! I paired her up with Ninja Tobie. I created a mini fight scene by having these two characters face each other. For the background, I used a grid die from Mama Elephant and backed it up with vellum paper. The banner is from Lawn Fawn and I hand wrote the sentiment. Finally the images are adhered by foam adhesive for dimension.


  Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00/R81/R83
Red: R24/R27/R39
Black: C1/C3/C5/C7/C9


Come join us over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community! Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful week! Stay tuned for more Copic coloring and projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment