Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Meoples Hallo-weenies


005

 Hi everyone, Happy Wednesday! Here I share my card using C.C. Designs - Meoples Hallo-weenies Rubber Stamp Set. I chose two images, the Frankenstein and pumpkin. Both are colored with Copic markers and I used the Wink of Stella Clear pen on the bolts on the neck. The images are fussy cut and placed on a paper pieced frame from the Make A Card #8 Die Set. I also used the spider and web die from the set.

8.12.15

The background is created using the Frankenstitches Stencil with white embossing texture paste. It goes perfectly with the image. The sentiment "Happy Halloween" is from the stamp set and cut with a banner die. Lastly, I used the black and green dots from the Halloween Boo! Enamel Dots.

PicMonkey Collage5

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying all the fabulous projects from the Designers using the August Release!

Available at:


2 comments: