Sunday, August 9, 2015

Avocado Arts - This & That

Happy Sunday! Today's cards features a stamp from Avocado Arts.


Card 1: Showered with love

My first card uses the cloud with raining hearts and the sentiment "Showered with love". I created some cloud coverage up top with some dies and layered in the cloud image. I stamped it with a red pigment ink, opting to not use black ink, for a softer look. The sentiment is stamped on a strip of pattern paper and I added die cuts of a cloud and heart.


Card 2: Flamingo

For my second card, I used the Flamingo image in the set. Not using a sentiment this time, keeping the front simple and clean. I added some stitching detail with dies. Lastly, I wrapped bakers twine around the card.


Card 3: Just a Note

The last card used the "Just a Note" sentiment and the musical notes image. I placed some stitched circle die cuts randomly on the card and popped them up with dimensional pop dots. I stamped and fussy cut the musical notes image and placed it under the sentiment. This went perfectly well with the pattern paper that I used.

For more inspiration, visit the Avocado Arts Blog to see what the Design Team creates using this set. Enjoy your day!

1 comment: