Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hey There Friend

Good Morning! Today's card on my blog is for the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, "Anything Goes" (with an Optional Twist - Back to School).  Make sure you use a STAMP/IMAGE carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to qualify.

When I think of school, friends come to mind. So I made this "FRIEND" card featuring Mama Elephant - Photo Bomb and the MFT Die-Namics - FRIEND. I placed the MFT die towards the bottom of the card. The letters are colored with Copics, as well as the ME image. I added some stitching detail on the border of the card with By DIEzyne Dies - Card DIEzyne #1. This is pretty much a staple on all my cards now. I placed a strip of black cs behind the cut out. The ME image is popped up on dimensional pop dots. The "hey there" sentiment is from Lawn Fawn - Flirty Frames. 



 Come play with us and join the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

F: R27
R: YR04
I: Y13
E: G14
N:B14
D: V15

No comments:

Post a Comment