Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sister Stamps Guest Designer & SomeBUNNY Loves You!

Hello, I have some fun news to share. I have been invited to be a Guest Designer for Sister Stamps!


They make lovely Asian themed rubber stamps. Today I am using two images from the upcoming Release #21 March 1st.



Here are Kimie & Jade, I titled this card "SomeBUNNY Loves You". 


All the images are colored with my Copics. You can watch my Copic Video of Kimie on my YouTube Channel here. I had so much fun coloring her and the bunnies. I didn't want her to look like she was floating on air, so I created a grass background with my Copics.




I hope you are liking the images for this release. Check out what the other Designers have created:

Debi 

Also pass by the Sister Stamps Blog for more inspiration.

Come back tomorrow, I will have another project to share, great for Easter Treats!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Neenah Solar White CS
Black CS
Lawn Fawn - Milo's ABC's 
Lawn Fawn - Woodgrain Backdrops
Origami Paper
Circle Coluzzle Cutter
3" Circle Punch
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
SU! Real Red Ink
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
Pebbles Inc. Pearlescent Shimmers Chalks
Dimensional Pop Dots
Copics
(Skin) E00/E11/BV00 
(Hair) C5/C7/C9/B39
(Outfit) R81/R83/R85/R27/R39
(Bunnies) C3/B0000
(Grass) YG03/YG63/YG93



6 comments:

  1. OMG girl! You've outdone yourself! And I really enjoyed your video on how to color up the image. I gotta remember to draw grass around my images too.. makes the project look more complete! Thanks for all your hard work! Love love love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's awesome cards like this that really highlight and show off awesome stamps like Sister Stamps. great job!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the design of this card! love how you did the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! The way you did the sentiment is genius! Very cute!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete