Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feb IARCC - Pink & Yellow


Good Morning, Hello Saturday! Today I am sharing my February I Am Roses Color Challenge project. The colors are PINK & YELLOW for this month. 

Here is a before picture of a strawberry container that I decided to keep for a future "gift box".


Now here is the after:


I combined a Rose Flower in the Big Gardenia, a Floral Spray and Puffy Semi Rose Buds to complete this floral arrangement  on the lid of the container.


The container snaps shut, but I wrapped some seam binding ribbon to an added touch. I stamped a sentiment from Kaiser Craft on a die cut scrap. The edges are inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.


I have a process video up on my YouTube Channel here. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to check out my creation. Come join in on the fun and enter to win some I Am Roses flowers.


I Am Roses Products (Links provided):

Other Supplies:
Tan Seam Binding, Kaiser Craft Smile Clear Stamps, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Scrap Paper, Small Silver Flat Back Pearls, Hot Glue, Distress Ink Spun Sugar

1 comment:

  1. you transformed an empty container into a beautiful gift box Jo, it looks gorgeous!
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete