Friday, February 7, 2014

Exciting News!

If you haven't heard the news yet, but I've made the Design Team for Avocado Arts.


They sell quality Clear Photopolymer Stamps and Coordinating Digital Die Cuts. I join a group of talented ladies and feel honored to be in their company.

Here are the cards that I submitted for the DT Call using Avocado Arts stamps.

Card #1

Card #2

Card #3

Card #4

I have my first blog post over at the Avocado Arts Blog this Sunday, February 9th. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. As one door closes another one opens...please join me in this new creative journey.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Cogratulations, Jo! Your cards were so fun and cute (as always). Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have loved your work every since I found you on you tube! Can't wait to see your new creations!

    ReplyDelete