Monday, June 17, 2013

GVT - Sketch


Hi all! It's Sketch time for this Garden Variety Tuesday challenge over at The Greeting Farm Blog.


Here is the Sketch for you to play with:


And here is my card.


I kept my interpretation of this sketch simple. You can embellish the heck out of it if you like =). I love her little outfit, I paper pieced it with the coordinating DP. The only parts of the image (Baby Anya & Ian) that were colored with my Copics were the face, hair and the bow. I added some Stickles to the bow for some sparkle.

Easy peasy, come and give this sketch a try using TGF images and enter it over at the TGF Blog.


GOOD LUCK!!


TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
DCWV Sunday Afternoon 12x12 Paper Pad, White Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Stickles Fruit Punch, Die-Versions Whispers - Ring of Hearts Die, Misc Flowers & White Stamens, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93/BV00 (Outfit) RV11 (Hair) YR20/YR21/YR23, White Gel Pen


1 comment:

  1. Love the card!
    And the paper piecing is super cute!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete