Thursday, June 13, 2013

FFF - Banners or Flags


Woohoo it's Friday! To start off the day, I'm sharing with you my Farm Fresh Friday challenge project.


Here is the theme:


Sounds fun, huh? The stamp I used is the Baby Anya & Ian set. This set can be either used for a girl or a boy, I chose boy this time.


He's colored with my Copics, placed on dimensional pop dots and I added some Stickles Star Dust to the propeller on his hat and outfit. For the banner I used the MFT Rounded Banner Trio dies. I used some alpha stickers to spell out "little boy". Also, I placed some coordinating designer paper using circle punches. 

Head on over to the TGF Blog to for more details and to also see the other fabulous projects from the Designers.

GOOD LUCK!!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
DCWV Nana's Nursery Mat Stack, White Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Stickles Star Dust, MFT Rounded Banner Trio Die-namics, Misc Alpha Stickers, Copics (Skin) E00/E11/E93 (Outfit) B0000/B00/B14/YG03/YG63/0, 1 1/2" & 1 3/4" Circle Punch, White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment