Monday, June 3, 2013

GVT - 1/5/5


Hello it's me again. It's the Garden Variety Tuesday challenge over at The Greeting Farm. Here is my card using the NEW June Release Baby Onesie Die. This is one of my favorite dies that I own so far. It is so stinkin' cute!


This challenge is 1-5-5...You can use 1 of something, 5 of something and so on. For this card, my 1 is the Baby Onesie Die, the 5 is five pattern papers, and the other 5 is five embellishments ( 2 mini clothespins and 3 buttons).


This is a very simple baby card and I just love how it turned out (because if I didn't, I wouldn't be showing it...LOL). So head on over to the TGF Blog and play along!

GOOD LUCK!!

TGF Stamps (Links Provided):
Other Supplies:
DCWV Nursey Stack, Dimensional Pop Dots, Buttons, Mini Clothespins, White Cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment