Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Tammyi Case


Hi guys. Here is my finished Tammyi case that I altered. My friend Tammy sells these in their original state (denim cases) at her etsy store. They are awesome. The cases can hold a lot of stuff, I placed my bling/beads and journaling supplies inside. Check out my video for a closer look. I used October Afternoon paper and some Cosmo Cricket paper. Lots of Prima crystal flourishes and their flowers. I glimmer misted the flowers with Coffee Shop (my fave) and Red Velvet. I have another case of hers that I also altered with Basic Grey paper and will post pics up later. Enjoy!






Here is my youtube video:

3 comments:

  1. cute...can't wait to see what u do with mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...ok...I need to start on mine. I love all of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jojo, u r so darn cute!!!
    Love love love what u did with your tammy i carrying case... SUPER CUTE!!!
    Love the video! :) Thanks for sharing my etsy info.

    ReplyDelete