Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Card Share

I have a new resolution....yea I know a little late but whatever. I don't like how crazy my paper scraps stash is getting. So I decided that after I finish whatever project I'm working on if I have any scraps leftover I will use them. For example, I just finished my Tammyi case and I was left with a few scraps, big enough that I thought it would be a waste to throw them away, which is always the case. So with my new resolution in place, I took the scraps and made something, in this case I made cards. I needed some greeting cards to give out and when I went thru my stash I didn't really have a lot to choose from. So it got in my head that I need more card selections and what a better way to get that is to use the scraps left from my projects right then and there. I came out with 3 cards using my scraps. Here they are:

I really like how they turned out and now I can add them to my card stash! Also I did have one other scrap strip left and this is what I did:

I punched some tabs. I can always use these on another project, they are ready to go when I need them.

3 comments:

  1. oh such cute cards...OA and CC..perfect!

    Love the look of your blog..owls..gotta love them and your new pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you be willing to make some holiday cards and sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at the tab punch today at Micheals. Too funny! Nope I didn't get it YET!!! I do love it though. Nice blog and cards!

    ReplyDelete