Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm on YouTube!!



LOL, I finally uploaded my first video on youtube. Of course it's me spending money...shhh don't tell anyone..yea right! I can't wait to start sharing my projects. Hope you guys have a chance to check out my channel paperdrama, of course. Besides blog surfing, facebook, yoville (you fb users know what i'm talking about), and watching youtube videos, I'm never gonna leave my computer!! The video quality isn't that bad and I was sooo not expecting to hear my voice sound the way it did. It's weird hearing what other people hear come out of my mouth. Hope I don't sound whiny, lol. Well subscribe to my channel you youtube users. I promise I won't let you down...I only want to inspire and share my enthusiasm for this thing I love called scrapbooking.

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!! What a great video and what a great haul of goodies!!! SCORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet haul! I wish those boxes came to my house instead! HAHA! I'm so excited you are on Youtube now! I can't wait to see you "create":)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEEEE, great you have a youtube now too, so i'm a subscriber :D

    And no, do don't sound whiny or whatever... just very sweet :)

    luv, karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Jo.... loved your video... especially the little bubbles filled with messages.... lol... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. F*ckin’ awesome issues here. I’m very satisfied to peer your post. Thanks so much and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail? Homepage

    ReplyDelete