Tuesday, November 21, 2023

The Greeting Farm - Ready, Set, Snow!

Hi everyone, Jo here. How's your weather this month? I hope you are staying warm and cozy. This fun Winter themed card was created using clear stamps sets Ready Set Snow and Holiday Anya 11, as well as the Happy Winter Digi Set. Let's get started!

The digital images were printed on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb cardstock using an inkjet printer. I die cut a scalloped rectangle frame in red cardstock. Using Distress Oxide Ink in Broken China, I stenciled in clouds and stamped some snowflakes.

All images were colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut out. The sentiment was stamped on a stitched rectangle die cut and adhered to the bottom of the frame.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Make sure to join our Facebook Community for more inspiration!

~Jo 
Supplies
C.C. Designs Stitched Rectangle Dies
C.C. Designs Scalloped Rectangle Dies
Distress Oxide Ink - Broken China
Lawn Fawn - Cloud Stencil

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I was selected as one of the winners in the October challenge, IAR. But, I still haven't received the code. I sent a reminder to IAR, and Maa wrote that I had to contact you directly.
    545randi@gmail.com
    Thank you in advance for your reply.
    Sincerely
    Randi Thorsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Regards, Ines

    ReplyDelete