Wednesday, November 15, 2023

November I Am Roses Challenge

 **(CLICK HERE: The Greeting Farm November Release Blog Hop)**

Happy Wednesday! Here's my project for the new challenge at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog


I created this wreathe to use as décor to hang on the wall in my entryway. The original wreathe is from the .99 Store. It was sad and needed a lot of help.


I used a variety of flower sizes ranging from 1/4" - 3", tucked beneath some of the flowers and foliage that came with the original wreathe.


I used the Daisy Brown Stamens as a cute little "mushroom" accent tucked in around the flowers.


Thanks for stopping by and come join our challenge over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog for prizes.

Flowers used:

Flowers available at:
https://www.iamroses.com/

Other Supplies Used:
Misc. Wreathe 
Prima Canvas Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment