Saturday, October 15, 2022

I Am Roses - October IAR Challenge

 Happy Saturday! Here's my card for the new challenge at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog. Ever have one of those cards in your stash that needed a little re-vamping? Well, I found one.


There was nothing wrong with this card by all means but I thought that I could level it up with flowers. I went crazy lol. I first started with the base arrangement above the sheer ribbon. I used a variety of autumnal colors: orange, red, taupe and green.


The gold die cut words were surrounded by taupe, tangerine and green flowers along the border. To see the original card, go here.

Thanks for stopping by and come join our challenge over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog for amazing prizes.

Flowers used:

Flowers available at:
https://www.iamroses.com/

Flowers used:

No comments:

Post a Comment