Thursday, October 3, 2019

Kat Scrappiness - October Release Day 1

Hello October! Today I am featuring products from the Kat Scrappiness October Release Day 1. 
Today's release includes a Give Thanks Wreath Die and Embossed Edge Dies.

Give Thanks Wreath Die

Embossed Edge Rectangle Dies

Embossed Edge Circle Dies
I created a Fall shaker card, of course. I cut the wreath die out of gold mirrored cardstock. I used the Embossed Edge Rectangle Die for the front of the card, you can see the beautiful detailed edge it gives to the cardstock. I used the Embossed Edge Circle Die to just cut the window for this project. Using the leaf cut on the Crafters Essentials FALL Die Set, I placed them behind the shaker window. Then I added some sequins to complete the shaker portion of the card. I used a blend of Distress Oxide Inks and Distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade/Fired Brick). To complete the card, I added a ribbon to the bottom.


To see how I created this card from Start to Finish, I have a process video:

No comments:

Post a Comment