Sunday, October 11, 2020

Kat Scrappiness - Day 2 October Release

  Hi everyone! It's Day 2 of the October Release for Kat Scrappiness. There are new holiday sprinkles in stock and also a brand new Slimline Paper Pad - A Cozy Christmas.


Slimline cards are here and seem to not be dying down. How perfect is this Slimline Paper Pad! I created the easiest shaker slimline card using these papers. The window frame was created with the Distress Edge Nesting Slimline Dies. I cut the pattern paper to size (3.5" x 8.5") and laid that as the base. I added some dimension using the Stitched Hills Slimline Dies on the bottom of the card. I filled the shaker up with Merry & Bright Sprinkles. I adhered an acetate sheet to close the frame and placed it on dimensional foam adhesive. Ta-da! All done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment