Thursday, October 15, 2020

CLUB La-La Land Crafts October Kit Reveal

 Hi everyone! Another month, another kit! Today I am revealing the Club La-La Land Crafts October 2020 Kit!
                 

(*images are skewed to prevent piracy)

If you’re new to Club La-La Land Crafts, it's a monthly subscription only kit with exclusive products each month. Also included are project tutorials from the Design Team Members specific to the current kit. There are three options available for purchase:

Product Kit
: Stamps and Die Kit - $39.99

Stamp Kit: Stamps Only - $19.99

Die Kit: Dies Only - $29.99

For more information click HERE.
Last day to Sign-up is October 31st.

Let's get into Fall mode! My first card features Marci with Apples and The Apple of my Pie Stamp Sets. I used the Apple Orchard Die to create the hill scene in the back. The Double Stitched Hills Border Die is used for the other added hillsides. The designer paper I used are from the Hello Life and Love You More Paper Packs.

I tucked in the Apple Die behind the second hillside. Marci and the second hillside are adhered with dimensional foam adhesive. The sentiment "you're the APPLE of my PIE" is from The Apple of my Pie Stamp Set.

Copic Markers

Marci: Skin - E00/E11/BV11/R20 Hair/Boots - C3/C5/C7 Lips - R27 Top - YG93/YG95/YG97 Leggings/Hat - W3/W5/W7 Apples - R22/R24/R27/R39/YG03/YG67 Basket - E71/E74/E79
Hedgehogs:
Skin - R83/E31/E33/E37/E93
Hair - E71/E74/E79 Apples - R22/R24/R27/R39/YG03/YG67 Pie - E31/E33/E37
Pie Tin - YG93/YG95/YG97
Apple:
YG93/YG95/YG97
Apple Orchard:
Fence - E79 Tree Trunk - E37

Additional LLLC Products Used:

Double Stitched Hills Border Die
Hello Life Paper Pack
Love You More Paper Pack

My second projects features the Hedgehogs from The Apple of my Pie Stamp Set. I used three out of the four critters. I stacked them one on top of the other like a totem pole. Three Apples are stacked next to them. The sentiments "If friends were apples," and "I'd Pick You" are from Marci with Apples.



All images are colored with Copic markers and are adhered to the card with dimensional foam adhesive. I used only the hillside of the Apple Orchard Die and glued it to a Scalloped Rectangles Die.

Copic Markers

Hedgehogs: 
Skin - R83/E31/E33/E37/E93 
Hair - E71/E74/E79 Apples - R22/R24/R27/R39/YG03/YG67 Apple: Leaves - YG03/YG63/YG67

Additional LLLC Products Used:
Scalloped Rectangles Die
Hello Life Paper Pad


For a more in depth look at this kit and my projects, please visit my YouTube Channel HERE

Come join us over on the Facebook Community CLUB La-La Land Crafts Group and La-La Lands Crafts Group. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment