Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Penguin Palace - Crafty Friends Are The Best Friends

 Hello everyone! Today's card is for Penguin Palace Stamps using the Stencils 360°™. The newest stencil tool that is a must have.


I created this shaker card using the Magical Fireworks Stencils 360°™ for my design. I then cut out a frame using the Dots Meet Dashes Large Rectangles Die. I inlayed the center piece and popped out the frame using dimensional foam adhesive. The sentiment "Crafty Friends Are The Best Friends" is from Words From The Heart (Chapter 1) Stamp Set. I filled the inside shaker with red heart and gold star sequins.

Here is a process video over on The Penguin Palace Stamps YouTube Channel:
Come join us over at the Penguin Palace Instagram
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment