Friday, September 18, 2020

Club La-La Land Crafts September Kit Reveal

Hi everyone! It's that time again! Today I am revealing the Club La-La Land Crafts September 2020 Kit!


(*images are skewed to prevent piracy)

If you’re new to Club La-La Land Crafts, it's a monthly subscription only kit with exclusive products each month. Also included are project tutorials from the Design Team Members specific to the current kit. There are three options available for purchase:

Product Kit: Stamps and Die Kit - $39.99

Stamp Kit: Stamps Only - $19.99

Die Kit: Dies Only - $29.99


For more information click HERE.
Last day to Sign-up is September 30th.

This kit was so much fun. For my first card I used Marci with Laptop. I created her desk scene using all the dies in the kit: Retro Desk, Retro Lamp, and Desk Accessories. All images were colored with Copic markers. I used the paper pad Golden Sunset. I used the pattern paper for the wallpaper, desk cup, and the lamp shade.


I got creative and used the Polaroid die for the window frame. The sentiment I used was "GIRL, you've got this!", and this was stamped in the top right corner of the "window". The wood baseboard is a portion of the Large Stitched Tags Die. The wood flooring is pieces of a rectangle die in the Horizontal Pocket Die set. This whole kit gave me Mid-Century Modern vibes, including the designer paper.


Copic Markers
Marci: Skin - E00/E11/BV11/R20 Hair - C3/C5/C7 Lips - RV29 Top - C1/C3/C5/C7/R22/B32 Leggings - B32/B34/B37 Socks - R20/R02/R22 Furniture: Chair - R02/R20/R22/C3/C5/C7 Lamp Post/Base - E31/E33/E37/E29 Desk - E31/E33/E37/E29/C3/C5/C7/C9 Accessories: Ruler - YR21/Y26 Coffee Mug - B32/B34/B37 Books - E31/E33/E37/E29/E71/E74/E79 Flooring: E71/E74/E79 Baseboard: E79 Window Frame: E79


Additional LLLC Products Used:

Stitched Clouds Border Die
Horizontal Pocket Die
Photo Elements Die Large Stitched Tags Die
Golden Sunset Paper Pad

For my second project, I used one of the piggies in Getting Things Done. He is cutely placed on a bean bag/floor cushion made from the Stitched Sun and Clouds Die. I used all the Dies in the kit. I placed the monitor on another drawer die cut from the desk as a riser. The wallpaper and lamp shade designer pattern is again from the Golden Sunset Paper Pad. The sentiment I used is the "Everything is Under Control" and placed it inside the monitor. 

I popped out the desk drawer on foam adhesive tape and place the desk cup, two pens, the heart and a set of headphones. The headphones are actually from the Marci with Laptop stamp set. It is Marci's headband and ears =). To make a rug, I used a portion of the Scalloped Rectangles Die. I colored all the images with Copic markers. I added some White Gel Pen highlights on some of the images.

Copic Markers

Piggy: Skin -R02/R20/R22/C3/C5 Laptop - W1/W3 Furniture: Lamp Post/Base - E33/E37/E29 Desk - E31/E33/E37/E29/E71/E74/E79 Accessories: Pen - B37 Headphones - C3/C5/C7 Coffee Mug - B32/B34/B37/YR21/Y26 Books - G21/G14/R22/R24/B34/B37/YR21/Y26 Floor:  Base Board - E79 Bean Bag - B32/B34/B37 Books - G22/G14/R22/R24 Coffee Mug - YR21/Y26 Glass - B32/B34/B37 Rug - G00/G12


Additional LLLC Products Used:
Stitched Sun and Clouds Die
Large Stitched Tags Die
Scalloped Rectangles Die
Golden Sunset Paper Pad
Hello Life Paper Pad


For a more in depth look at this kit and my projects, please visit my YouTube Channel HERE

Come join us over on the Facebook Community CLUB La-La Land Crafts Group and La-La Lands Crafts Group. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment