Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Some Odd Girl - Planner Weather

Hello again! This is the third day of the March Release from Some Odd Girl .  My project features Planner Weather. Here is the second half of my planner spread for the month of March. 


I am in love with these images. How cute is that unicorn cloud and rainbow. I paired up this layout with images from Planner Food as well. All the images were colored with Copic markers on sticker paper. As you can see, there were no blending issues when it came to layering my markers.



You get a multitude of icons. Here are some of the images included in the set (not pictured - crescent, snow, suddenly, sunglasses, thunder):





Don't forget these are digital images, so you can choose to use them in your planner as cute stickers or enlarge them to fit any project like cards. Here is my full spread for the month of March. The cutest layout ever!


Come join us over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment