Friday, March 6, 2020

Kat Scrappiness March Release - Day 2

Welcome back everyone! Today I am featuring products from the Kat Scrappiness 
March Release Day 2.
I love the font of this sentiment die. For this particular project, I did not use the coordinating shadow die but just the sentiment itself. I paired it up with stitched outline bunny dies from Kat Scrappiness. They make the cutest shape, like Peeps the marshmallow candy. I used an oval die to mimic an egg shape, it goes well with the sequin mix. To add even more cuteness, I placed a pink pom pom, part of the release, as the bunny tail.

Happy Easter Sentiment w/Shadow Die:


I made a Start-to-Finish video that you can view here.





Come join us over at the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Group
Check out the Kat Scrappiness YouTube Channel for project videos and more!
Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment