Monday, December 23, 2019

The Greeting Farm - A Cheeky Girly Girls Holiday Card

Hi everyone, today's card features stamp sets from The Greeting Farm


I'm so excited to share this card with you. I used images from several stamp sets. The girl is from Cheeky Girly Girls Clear Stamp Kit. Her hair scarf is colored to mimic a holly. As for her outfit, I colored her dress to appear to be a separate top and bottom. The sentiments, holiday lights, and reindeer hat all come from the stamp set Oh, What Fun!. I layered a mug image from Cozy with You stamp set. All images are colored with Copic markers. I added some white detailing to her eyes, cheeks, and her skirt. For sparkle, I used Star Dust Stickles on the whipped cream.

On the base of the card, I used a cloud stencil with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. The house die was cut from a Mama Elephant die. The cute little holiday images are from an old paper pad from Doodlebug Designs - Sugarplums. Normally I would make a shaker card, but this time I opted to make this a "flat" card. Don't worry I foresee a shaker card in the near future LOL.

Copics
Skin: E00/E11/R81/BV00
Hair: E41/E44/E31
Greens: YG03,YG63/YG67
Red: R24/R27/R39
Brown: E31/E33/E37/E29

Yellow: Y13/Y17
Whipped Cream: B0000/B00

Here is a process video over on The Greeting Farm's YouTube Channel:

Come join us over at the The Greeting Farm Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment