Sunday, December 15, 2019

IAR "Season's Greetings" Blog Hop

WELCOME to the I Am Roses "Season's Greetings" Blog Hop!

There will be THREE Prizes up for grabs!

(2x) $50 Voucher
and
GRAND PRIZE $100 Voucher

Here’s how to play:

  • Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual IAR Blog Hop Post
  • There are 3 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs spread throughout our  Designers’ blogs!
  • Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
  • Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a Prize Voucher.
  • Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Saturday December 21st (This blog hop has a duration of one week)
  • We will be randomly selecting 3 winners from the comments made on our Designers' blogs and will announce the winners here on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on January 1st!
Here is my card that I created. The base is a corrugated cardstock that I added white paint splatters. The die cuts (heart, mitten, and snowflake) are from a holiday swap that I participated in. I love the soft pinks and decided to make that my color scheme.


Underneath I layered white stamens and cream skeleton leaves. The ephemera is from Pink Fresh Studio. I chose soft pinks and creams for my flowers. The cherry blossoms are in the color pink and cream. The .25" flowers are in white and pink, the perfect size for creating flower clusters. The other sized flowers range from 3/4" - 1". Lastly, I added some gold jewels from Kat Scrappiness.

Here is the line up for the hop. don't fret if the posts are not available, the blog hop comments are open for a week.

I Am Roses Design Team:

Enjoy the Blog Hop
&
GOOD LUCK!!

IAR Flowers:

23 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Christmas cookies and gingerbread smells in the air! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Эффект имбирных пряничков! Замечательно!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty lots of lovely elements and I love the colour palette , the ephemera is really pretty. Love how you mixed in the lemon flower too x Thanks for sharing ill hop on xx have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gingerbread cookies (that's
    what the background colors make me
    think of). The corrugated paper
    gives a rough texture - so fun.
    Fantastic card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card with it's beautiful colours and all the lovely flowers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these "christmas cookies" the way you arranged the stamens is amazing! GREAT DESIGN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like real cookies:-))))). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Замечательные пряники!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card with tasty cookies on it. Beautiful the background with the corrugated cardboard. Beautiful flowers processed on it.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delicious card! Thanks for blog-hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of the textures and embellishments! Gorgeous details on your card, and the flowers are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

  12. Wonderful gingerbread work ... the smell of the new year. I will also take part in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marisela Delgado said: Wow, so pretty. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful gingerbread card!Thanks for blog-hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the originality of your beautiful card, Jo! How wonderfully! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beauty! Great Christmas work! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the way you decorated the corrugated card stock with splatter and flowers... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is totally adorable Jo! Love the corrugated card stock under all the elements and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete