Friday, November 15, 2019

Some Odd Girl - You're oFISHally My Favorite

Today I'm sharing a card using Mini Mermaids Digi Stamp and Valentine Sentiments V1 from Some Odd Girl 


This little mermaid comes in a set of two. You can view my previous card using the other mermaid here. She is colored with Copic markers. The fish is covered in Yellow Stickles. The digital sentiment is just one of many from the Valentine Sentiment V1 set. When I printed the sentiment, I made sure to locate it on the bottom of the letter size paper. Then I trimmed it to the size of an A2 card. I layered the mermaid over some leaf die cuts that pose as seaweed. Using Copic Opaque White Paint, I added freckles to the girl and fish. Lastly, I adhered a few clear round sequin to the card.

Copics
Skin: E00/E11/R81/BV00
Hair: C3/C5/C7/C9

Purple: V12/V15/V17/V09
Fish: Y13/Y17/YR23

Come join us over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment