Saturday, November 9, 2019

Some Odd Girl - Peter Pan and Tinker Bell

Today I'm sharing this card using Peter Pan and Tinker Bell Digi Stamp from Some Odd Girl 


These two cuties come as a pair or you can purchase them individually. I wanted to dress them up in their holiday outfits. The images are colored with Copic markers. I added Star Dust Stickles to Tinker Bell's wings. The "believe" sentiment is a Heidi Swapp die that I cut from gold mirrored cardstock. The cloud background was achieved with Lawn Fawn Cloud dies and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. Lastly, I used a Copic White Opaque Paint to add highlights to the eyes and cheeks.

Copics
Skin: E00/E11/R81/BV00
Greens: YG03,YG63/YG67
Red: R24/R27/R39
Brown Hair: E71/E74/E79

Blonde Hair: E41/E44/YR21
Wings/Bottle: B0000/B00

Come join us over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment