Saturday, October 5, 2019

Kat Scrappiness - October Release Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of the October Release from Kat Scrappiness.

Today's release includes a Give Thanks Sentiment Die with Shadow and Embossed Edge Rectangles Die.

Give Thanks Sentiment Die with Shadow

Embossed Edge Rectangle Dies

Here's another Fall themed shaker card. I can't help with, these new dies are gorgeous. I cut cream cardstock with the Embossed Edge Rectangle Die, then I gold embossed leaf images from the Happy Fall Y'all Stamp Set. I used the shadow die to cut my shaker window, then I covered it with an acetate sheet. The "Give Thanks" sentiment die is cut from gold cardstock, then I layered it on top. The base of the card is inked with a blend of Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade. I laid my sequin mix then sealed up the shaker with foam adhesive.


To see how I created this card from Start to Finish, I have a process video up on the Kat Scrappiness YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/4znQ2vwUSPw

No comments:

Post a Comment