Friday, September 13, 2019

Some Odd Girl - Bubble Bath Piper

Happy Friday the 13th! Today's card is using Bubble Bath Piper Digi Stamp from Some Odd Girl 
This is how I picture myself when my son finally starts school! LOL I'm sure this was an exact portrayal of some moms this month. Piper is colored with Copic markers. I framed her out with a scalloped frame. I had some pattern paper with bubbles as a design and paired it up with this image. For added fun, I put Star Dust Stickles on the bubbles. The stamp sentiment and speech bubble border are from Mama Elephant. Lastly, I placed iridescent sequin all over the card.
Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00/R81
Hair: E71/E74/E79
Tub: B00/C1/C3/C5
Bubbles: B0000/B00
Wine: R39/RV29
Greens: G12/G14
Pinks: R81/RV00
Purples: V12/V15/V17

Come join us over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your Freaky Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment